6EE - AHF Horizontal Froth Pump For Handling With Foam,Forth Foam Concentrate Transfer Pump
Type SHF/150EE (6EE-AHF) are horizontal froth pumps designed to increase the pumpability of frothy slurry, to minimize the entrainment of air in the slurry, and to maximize venting of air in the sump, suction and pump.
SHF/150EE (6EE-AHF) series froth pump widely used in metallurgical, mining,coal and chemical sector.suitable to transport
corrosive slurry containing froth.
This series pump can enough destroy slurry froth in working.In lack of material situation,also can natural working .
This pump particular suitable for all kinds of flotation technological flowsheet.
The material of froth pump wet end parts is also the long known A05, but for the tank, we can coat the steel tank with natural rubber based on your special requirement.
The froth slurry pumps are of heavy duty construction, designed for continuous pumping of highly abrasive and corrosive frothy slurries. They have a vertical shaft configuration, and comprise a hopper, with vertical Bearing Assembly, and Type SHF/150EE (6EE-AHF) pump wet-end. They feature a wide choice of replaceable abrasion resistant metal or moulded elastomer casing liners and Impellers.
Important design features of this range of CNSME Froth Pumps include:
- Double casing structure
- High efficiency
- Wear resistant
- Excellent performance
- Easy assembly & disassembly
- Without any shaft seal and sealing water1.
|Rated Motor Power
Pump List Comparison
2.SHF/150EE (6EE-AHF) Performance curve :
3. SHF/150EE (6EE-AHF) Quick Selection :
4.SHF/150EE (6EE-AHF) Dimension Drawings :
6.Froth Pumps Applications:
SF (AF) series froth slurry pump is suitable for flotation process and a perfect pump for handling frothy pulp, solids liquid mixture,special for delivering frothy pulp generated in flotation machines in metalliferous and coal flotation circuits. SF serises forth slurry punp is widely used in metallurgy, coal, chemical, industrial sector.
* CNSME® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* CNSME® SHF horizontal forth pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® AHF horizontal froth pumps and spares.