ZGB Series High Chrome Heavy Duty Centrifugal Sand Sump Dredging Slurry Pump
ZGB series slurry pump is a horizontal, single stage, single suction, cantilever, double pump shell, centrifugal slurry pump.
Over-current components can exchange ZGB and ZGBP type slurry pump the same caliber. Dimensions are identical. The transmission part ZGB series slurry pump adopt open standards thin oil lubrication carrier, and is provided with two groups of cooling sys,.
When necessary, cooling water.
ZGB series slurry pump:
Allowable Max.Particle Size:90mm
• Impeller can be cut by site.
• The discharge could be adjusted with interval of 45 degrees. The inlet is horizontal.
• Oil lubrication of bearing assembly. Reasonable lubricating and cooling ststems make the bearing working under low temperature possible.
• Driven by belt(CV,CR,ZV,ZR,etc.)
• Expeller seal combined packing seal and mechnical seal are used in the pump. The mechanical seal of high pressure is used in the secondary and following pumps in multi-stage series, while the expeller seal combined with packing seal is used in the first-stage pump of the multi-stage series or the single-stage pump.
When choose the slurry pump model,please take the solids particle size(mm) into consideration,to make the pump non-clogging,working continously and smoothly.
200 Z G B (P)
200--discharge diameter (mm)
(P)--mufti-stage in series (3-4 stages) (not marked for 1,2 stages)
ZGB series slurry pump Material:
high Chrome A05 , A31 , A33 , A49 ,etc
1. Modern design. High performance, efficiency and durability.
2. Large diameter output, high suction.
3. Package seals, avoiding the leakage of the slurry.
4. Robust construction, increasing the time between outage.
5. Selection of bearing lubrication for operation at low temperatures.
6. Working surface made of materials resistant to corrosion in aggressive environments.
7. The maximum allowable operating pressure when using a multi-stage connection of 3.6 MPa.
|Max. Allowable Motor Power
||980r/min or 1480r/min
Construction of ZGB Slurry Pump:
ZGB series slurry pump application:
specially suitable for delivering ash and slurries in coal-fired plants, and widely used for delivering abrasive and corrosive slurries in power, metallurgic, mining, coal, building, chemical, and so on.
- Chemical Process
- Heavy Minerals
- Paper and Pulp
- Mill Discharge
- Sugar Beet
- Slag Granulation
- Bottom Boiler and Fly Ash
- Cyclone Feed
- Power Plants
- other industry