Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Slurry Pumping||Liners:||Rubber R55|
centrifugal slurry pump,
slurry pumps for mining
Rubber Lined Ash Cinder Slurry Pump with Horizontal Shaft and Closed 5 Vane Impeller Packed in Wooden Crate
1. The rubber pumps that we are able to supply are from one inch to twelve inch. Generally speaking, we have less rubber pump models than metal slurry pump models.
2. Rubber lined slurry pumps are used in below areas:
Mining and Mineral Processing
Power Generation and Steel Plants
Industrial Effluents and Liquors
Coal Preparation and other Acidic Applications
3. Phosphric acid slurry pump SHR/100D is identical to the standard World War-man model 6/4D-AHR. The material of wear parts is natural rubber-soft black rubber, to resist corrosion.
4. Photos shipped to Worldwide
5. SHR/100D: SHR --- SME Heavy Rubber Pump; 100 --- 100mm (4-inch), Outlet; D --- Frame Type, bearing a maximum of 60Kw motor.
Construction of Rubber Slurry Pump:
Pulp and Paper
Heavy Refusal Removal
Standard Material of Wet-end Parts: Natural Rubber R55
Contact Person: admin