Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Theory:||Centrifugal Pump||Mounting Height:||Suction Centrifugal|
|Rubber Lining:||R55 R33 R08||Pump Casing:||Horizontal Split Pumps|
|Impeller Type:||Open Type||Drive Type:||CV, DC(Z), ZV(Z), CR(Z)|
centrifugal slurry pump,
rubber slurry pump
3 / 2 Anti-Corrosion Mining Pump Centrifugal Sand Slurry Pumps
The advantages of 3/2C-AHR(SHR/50C) rubber lined slurry pump:
1. Anti-corrosive rubber liner has features of wide range of performance, high efficiency and high performance cost ratio.
2. Rubber discharge end is light, thus easy to install and maintain.
3. As the name suggests, anti-corrosive rubber liner is made of rubber which is of high elasticity and chemical stability. The rubber also absorbs noise and vibration, which is more anti-corrosive than high chromium alloy
4. Some metallurgy design and research institutes and universities of science and technology provide lots of technological supports. Thus, Hebei DELIN rubber discharge end is trustworthy and effective.
5. A series of quality tests are carried out when rubber mill discharge liner is being used.
Brief Introcustion to Pump Type Selection:
Refering to the performance curves of the pump the selected capacity range should be as follows:
Pump Type SH: 40-80% for higher density, strong abrasive slurries
40-80% for medium density, medium abrasive slurries
40-120% for lower density, lower abrasive slurries
|Outlet||2 - inch|
|TDH||13 - 46m|
|Rated Motor Power||30Kw|
Construction of Rubber Slurry Pump:
Pulp and Paper
Heavy Refusal Removal
Standard Material of Wet-end Parts: Natural Rubber R55
Natural Rubber R55
|300% Stretching Strength(MPa)||≥4|
|Elongation at Break(%)||≥500|
|Tensile Set at Break(%)||≤25|
|Rubber to Metal Bonding Pull Strength(MPa)||≥5|
|Akron Abrasion cm3/1.61km||≤0.08|
|Acid & Alkali Resistant PH Value(Liquid)||3-12≤65℃|
Contact Person: admin