Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||A05 Ultra Chrome||Color:||Red/Blue|
|Use:||For Slurry Pump||Advantage:||Interchangeable With Rubber Parts|
slurry pump replacement parts,
spare parts for pumps
High Chrome A05 Slurry Pump Parts Volute Liners for Metal Lining Slurry Pumps
Wet-end spare parts of SME metal lined slurry pumps is made of wear-resistant high chrome cast iron.
Volute Liner, also known as the Casing, is the main part of a slurry pump. One function of the casing is to pick up the flow coming from the entire circumference of the impeller, converting it into a desirable flow pattern and directing it to the pump outlet. Another important function is to reduce the flow velocity and convert its kinetic energy to pressure energy.
For most hard metal pumps the volute is normally in one solid piece. This design is the most cost effective in manufacturing and there are no practical requirements for splitting the volute into two halves. Some rubber lined pumps also use a solid volute, especially for the smaller sizes, where it is more practical and economic to use a solid volute.
1. Quick Response. All messages or e-mail will receive a response within 8 hours
2. We can help to choose suitable pumps, if you are not sure which model of pump is suitable for you
3. We have a group of high quality technicians with rich experience that can solve all throughout the process.
4. Perfect after-sales. we will be responsible for the entire period of his life
5. OEM order. Many materials are available, both with high chromium content, rubber, stainless steel, etc.
Chemical Composition of High Chrome A05:
|A05||Ultrachrome||2.92||0.98||0.54||0.8||26~28||≤0.8||...||0.062||..||0.051||27% Cr Erosion Resistant White Iron||58-62HRC|
Metal Pump Explosive View:
Slurry Pumps Installed with Hard Metal Volute Liner :
Contact Person: CNSME