Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Chrome Alloy A05||Feature:||Heavy Duty|
|Use:||Abrasive Slurries||Parts:||Interchangeable Wet-end Parts|
industrial slurry pump,
heavy duty centrifugal pump
Horizontal Slurry Pumps, High Efficiency Metal SH Slurry Pums
4/3D-AH operates in high speed with small volumes to save floor area. The frame palres have changeable, wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners and the impellers are made of wear-resistant metal or rubber.
1. Shaft and Bearing Assembly: A large diameter shaft with a short overhang minimizes deflection and vibration. Heavy -duty roller bearings are housed in a removable bearing cartridge.
2. Pump Base: A minimum number of through bolts hold the pump casing to a the frame. A means of impeller adjustment is provided in a convenient positopn below the bearing housing.
3. Outer casing: Split outer casing halves of cast or dectile iron contain the wear liners and provide high operation pressure capabilities.
4. Impeller: The impeller may be either moulded elastomer or hard metal. Deep size sealing canes relieve seal pressure and minimize recirculation. Cast-in impeller threads are better suited for slurries.
5. Interchangeable Hard Metal and Moulded Elastomer Liners: Mating faces in hard metal liners are tapered to allow positive alignment during assembly and allow components to be easily removed for replacement. Hydraulic seal rings give positive sealing between mating faces.
|Rated Motor Power||30Kw|
Construction of SH Slurry Pumps:
Standard Material of Wet-end Parts: Hi-Chrome Alloy A05
Pulp and Paper
Contact Person: admin