Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Chrome Alloy A05||Feature:||Single Stage|
|Type:||Vertical Cantilever||Shaft Length:||2400mm|
vertical centrifugal pump,
vertical cantilever pump
250TV Vertical Cantilever Sump Slurry Pumps With 2400mm Shaft
Vertical gritty slurry pump SV/250T is the second biggest model which SME can manufacture. The biggest model is SV/300T. For the vertical slurry pump, which is also named vertical turbine slurry pump or vertical sump pump, it can handle a maximum flowrate of 1000m3/h.
• Bearing Assembly - The bearings, shaft and housing are generously proportioned to avoid problems associated with the operation of cantilevered shafts in the first critical speed zones.
The assembly is grease lubricated and sealed by labyrinths; the upper is grease purged and the lower protected by a special flinger. The upper or drive end bearing is a parallel roller type whilst the lower bearing is a double taper roller with preset end float. This high performance bearing arrangement and robust shaft eliminates the need for a lower submerged bearing.
• Column Assembly - Completely fabricated from mild steel. The TPR model is elastomer covered.
• Casing - Has a simple bolt-on attachment to the base of the column. It is manufactured from a wear resistant alloy for the SP and from moulded elastomer for the TPR.
• Impeller - Double suction impellers (top and bottom entry) induce low axial bearing loads and have heavy deep vanes for maximum wear resistance and for handling large solids. Wear resistant alloys, polyurethane and moulded elastomer impellers are interchangeable. The impeller is adjusted axially within the casting during assembly by external shims under the bearing housing feet. No further adjustment is necessary.
• Upper Strainer - Drop-in metal mesh, snap-on elastomer or polyurethane for TP and TPR pumps. Strainers fit in column openings.
• Lower Strainer - Bolted metal or polyurethane for TP, moulded snap-on elastomer for TPR.
• Discharge Pipe - Metal for TP, elastomer covered for TPR. All wetted metal parts are completely rust protected.
• Submerged Bearings - None
• Agitation - An external agitator spray connection arrangement can be fitted to the pump as an option. Alternatively, a mechanical agitator is fitted to an extended shaft protruding from the impeller eye.
• Materials - Pumps can be manufactured in abrasive and corrosive resistant materials.
|Rated Motor Power||200Kw|
|Standard Shaft Length||2100mm|
Construction of SV Sump Pumps:
Materials of Construction:
|Casing||A05- High Chromium Alloy|
|Impeller||A05- High Chromium Alloy|
|Back Liner||A05- High Chromium Alloy|
|Mounting Plate||Mild Steel|
Material: High Chrome Alloy A05
|Material Chemical Requirements, Weight %|
|A05||Ultrachrome||2.92||0.98||0.54||0.8||26~28||≤0.8||0.062||0.051||27% Cr Erosion Resistant White Iron||58-62HRC|
|SV Series Vertical Metal Sump Pump Specifations & Prices|
|Material||Clear Water Performance||Impeller|
Contact Person: admin