Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Chrome Alloy A05||Drive Type:||CV, DC(Z), ZV(Z), CR(Z)|
|Use:||Deal Mining Tailings||Medium Temperature:||General ≤80℃ Special Can Reach To 110℃|
high chrome slurry pump,
heavy duty centrifugal pump
Wear Resistant Suction Centrifugal Tunnelling Slurry Pump , CE Approved
The lining of SH/150E(8/6E-AH) is made of high-chromium wear-resistant alloy. Lining is used for wear-out, extending maintenance intervals and reducing operating costs. The direction of the pump outlet can be rotated by 8 angle installation.
Designed and bulit for long life with low maintenance:
1. Shaft Sleeve: A hardened, heavy-duty corrosion-resistant sleeve with “O” Ring seal at both ends protects the shaft. A slip fit allows the sleeve removed or installed quickly.
2. Centrifugal Shaft Seal: A large precentage of duties allow the use of the centrifugal seal which eliminates the need of sealing water.
3. Gland Shaft Seal: Apacked gland type shaft seal is also acailable and can be fitted with a low flow or a full flow flish seal water arrangement.
4. Shaft and Bearing Assembly: A large diameter shaft with a short overhang minimizes deflection and vibration. Heavy -duty roller bearings are housed in a removable bearing cartridge.
5. Pump Base: A minimum number of through bolts hold the pump casing to a the frame. A means of impeller adjustment is provided in a convenient positopn below the bearing housing.
6. Outer casing: Split outer casing halves of cast or dectile iron contain the wear liners and provide high operation pressure capabilities.
7. Impeller: The impeller may be either moulded elastomer or hard metal. Deep size sealing canes relieve seal pressure and minimize recirculation. Cast-in impeller threads are better suited for slurries.
8. Interchangeable Hard Metal and Moulded Elastomer Liners: Mating faces in hard metal liners are tapered to allow positive alignment during assembly and allow components to be easily removed for replacement. Hydraulic seal rings give positive sealing between mating faces.
|Rated Motor Power||120Kw|
Construction of SH Slurry Pumps:
Standard Material of Wet-end Parts: Hi-Chrome Alloy A05
Pulp and Paper
Contact Person: admin