|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Crate|
|Delivery Time:||7 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 Sets per Month|
|Efficiency:||Max. 65%||Impeller:||5-Vane Enclosed|
Rubber Impeller Slurry Pump 6 / 4 DAHR for the Handling of Acidic Liquid with Sludge
6/4D-AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump- working duty: Q is 160m3/hr, H is 32m, Efficiency is 62%, Speed is 1200rpm, with metal expeller ring seal, installed with SKF bearings. Motor driven is YE2-225M-4-45Kw high efficiency electric motor in 380V/50Hz. Driven type is ZVz belt and pulleys.
Our AH type slurry pumps, either metal or rubber lined, are a comprehensive collection of centrifugal slurry pumps for use in mining, chemical and industrial applications. AH slurry pumps are horizontal designed for ultra heavy duty applications such as mill discharge, process plant and tailings, pipelines as well as specialty applications.
1. The rubber pumps that we are able to supply are from one inch to twelve inch. Generally speaking, we have less rubber pump models than metal slurry pump models.
2. Rubber lined slurry pumps are used in below areas:
Mining and Mineral Processing
Power Generation and Steel Plants
Industrial Effluents and Liquors
Coal Preparation and other Acidic Applications
3. Phosphric acid slurry pump SHR/100D is identical to the standard World War-man model 6/4D-AHR. The material of wear parts is natural rubber-soft black rubber, to resist corrosion.
4. Photos shipped to Worldwide
5. SHR/100D: SHR --- SME Heavy Rubber Pump; 100 --- 100mm (4-inch), Outlet; D --- Frame Type, bearing a maximum of 60Kw motor.
Construction of Rubber Slurry Pump:
Pulp and Paper
Heavy Refusal Removal
Standard Material of Wet-end Parts: Natural Rubber R55
|Natural Rubber R55||Standard|
|Hardness (Shore A)||52±3|
|300% Stretching Strength (Mpa)||≥4|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||≥21|
|Elongation at Break (%)||≥500|
|Tensile Set at Break (%)||≤25|
|Rubber to Metal Bonding Pull Strength (MPa)||≥5|
|Akron Abrasion cm3/1.61km||≤0.08|
|Acid & Alkali Resistant PH Value (Liquid)||3-12≤65°C|
General Assembly Drawing:
Contact Person: admin